Ready to feel fantastic? Why not try these products:
- For use with cervical caps, diaphragms, FemCap and Caya
- Nonoxynol-9 free,
- Minimizes risk of irritation and infection often associated with barrier contraceptive use
- Vegan, dairy free, gluten free, not tested on animals
- Class IIa Medical Device, CE Approved, Made in Europe
Don't let chemical laden nonoxynol-9 spermicide hinder your goal of all natural contraception. All diaphragms and cervical caps must be used with a contraceptive gel— choose ContraGel instead of N-9 based spermicide to avoid abrasive chemicals and skin irritation.
ContraGel is available without a prescription. Large 60ml tube provides more applications than leading typical spermicide brands.
- Single-size design fits wide range of women
- Advanced design for ease for use and ultimate comfort
- Safe, reliable, and hormone-free
- Suitable for 65mm, 70mm, 75mm or 80mm diaphragms users
- FDA and Health Canada approved, EU / CE 0470 Certified
The classic barrier contraceptive just got a makeover! A new, more modern diaphragm with advanced design features to make insertion and removal easy and accurate. The Caya's one size technology reduces the need for refitting.
- Restores moisture levels in the vagina to alleviate pain
- Coats the vaginal walls with reconditioning properties
- Helps repair irritated tissue and heal wounds
- Inhibits the growth of candida
- Hormone free; may be used after cancer treatments
Breastfeeding, menopause, and many other medical and life conditions can cause uncomfortable vaginal dryness and irritation. Each ovule provide up to three days of long lasting relief. Premeno Duo ovules are easily inserted with no mess or sticky residue.
- Ideal for pelvic floor exercises and for medical conditions
- Perineal scaring and pain - common after childbirth
- Vaginismus - unintended constricting of vaginal muscles
- Vagina Agenesis - underdeveloped vaginal canal
- Weakening of vagina due to pelvic radiotherapy
Desperate for a treatment that will stop your vaginal pain and allow you to have pleasurable sexual intercourse? Dilators can help restore the vagina after perineal tears, radiotherapy, pelvic surgery, or to combat conditions which can affect the structure of the vagina.
This set of premium 'warm silicon' dilators retain your body heat ensuring a comfortable and safe experience, and are the perfect balance of rigidness and flexibility for optimal ease of use.